Tuesday, April 21, 2009

life goals, 4/21/09

Since it's the end of my sophomore year of college, I thought I would enumerate some of my life goals, in the spirit of reflection and personal growth.

1) Work in a record store.
2) Be enough of a pretentious f*** to get into the Radiohead Decal at Berkeley. AND THEN, openly admit that I infinitely prefer Pablo Honey over OK Computer, which is true, but also apparently very blasphemous.
3) Never own another car besides my '97 Nissan Maxima, which is so undesirable that once, I accidentally left my keys in the ignition, and no one bothered to steal it, but which I love regardless.
4) Become really good at something really useless. I haven't decided what yet.

I used to want to change the world, but this might make me equally happy.

1 comment:

Angela said...

I am absolutely amazing at cracking my neck. You may laugh, but my neck cracks like no other and always elicits a variety of responses ranging from "Oh my God that was DISGUSTING, I heard 12 bones pop!" to "Can you teach me how to do that?"

World peace? Who needs world peace when you have a wonderfully crackly neck? Snap, crackle, and pop! After all, that changed the world.